* Crystallized glass stone is a white glass that is manufactured below high temperatures in order to give it high density.
* Glass tiles are attractive tiles used for water and outdoor applications.
* Luminescent glass tiles are customizable by using a water jet as a cutting tool.
* Textured glass countertops are made from glass that has undergone acid treatment and/or sandblasting.
* Recycled glass countertops are made from broken glass pieces that are melted and fabricated with small pieces of broken glass or porcelain.